General Data Protection Regulation
In accordance with Article 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016. (OJ L 119 of 04.05.2016), hereinafter: “GDPR”:
- The controller of your personal data is PZL “Warszawa-Okęcie” S.A. with its registered office in Warsaw at Al. Krakowska 110/114, 02-256 Warsaw, registered in the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw, 13th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the KRS No (National Court Register No): 0000070080; NIP (Tax ID No) 525-00-07-402; REGON (Statistical ID No) 010843400.
- The Data Controller has appointed a Data Protection Officer: Krzysztof Radtke firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The purpose of the processing is to participate in training and obtain a license, on the basis of Article 6(1)(a).
- The recipients of your personal data will be the employees and associates of the Data Controller and other entities to whom the personal data will be transferred in connection with the performance of the controller’s business activity.
- You have the right to request from the Data Controller access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing, the right to object to processing, the right to transfer data, the right to withdraw consent at any time.
- The provision of personal data is voluntary but necessary for the implementation of the subject matter of the agreement.
- Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country/international organisation.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority – the National Data Protection Authority – if you consider that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 or the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018.
- Your data will not be processed by automated means, including in the form of profiling, i.e. any decision which has legal effects on or significantly affects a person will not be based solely on, and will not be linked to, automated processing of personal data.